Tuesday, March 28, 2006

OK, for those I haven't called, let me preface this by saying everything is OK. We spent three-plus hours in emergency last night, with Allie having unbearable pain in her back, more on the right-hand, upper side. They kept her overnight to do an ultrasound in the morning (which is now done) but we don't know anything yet.

We feared it might be labour starting, or a kidney stone...we know it isn't #1, the doc doesn't think it's #2, but the ultrasound should help determine that. Maybe just a bad pulled muscle that's spasming? Will keep you posted.

I am tired. Spending 2:00AM-5:30AM in emerg and coming to work at 7:45 AM does not a happy boy make.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger c & d said...

oh my gosh!! is she still in the hospital? i was planning on surprising her with a visit today. i will call her right now and see.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Marmalade Girl said...

You must be exhausted from the lack of sleep and the intense emotions you were going through. I'm glad that you 3 are okay. Keep us up to date with what happens. I'm threatening the Universe to make sure things are okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home