Monday, May 22, 2006

Another long weekend over. It just doesn't feel the same, having three days off, when Holly doesn't know that it is a long weekend, and Daddy would really love a few more uninterrupted hours of sleep. Oh well, I did grab a few daytime naps to try and catch up.

Holly is five weeks old. Time flies.

I did accomplish one thing this weekend. I took the outdoor Christmas lights down. Yay me.

We booked our flight to Vancouver for early September for Allison's cousin's wedding. We are really looking forward to it. It will only be three days, not enough time to do much sightseeing, but I hope to at least go to either Granville Island or Lonsdale Quay, in and around all the visiting and festivities.

Watched a couple of Oilers games..man, they rock! It is a great time to be an Oiler fan. Two more wins in this series, and they go to the Stanley Cup final for the first time in a very, very long time.

Yeah, that was my weekend...5 percent stuff for us, 95 percent Holly. Repeat for the next 18 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home