Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Anybody want to buy a black 2GB iPod Nano? I got it for free for signing up for my internet service, and I don't need it. They sell for $249 at Future Shop, and I don't feel like eBay-ing it. Anyone?

How about a snazzy 2004 Suzuki Aerio? We can't trade it in, because we'll only get about 1/2 of what we still owe for it, but if we could sell it for that amount, we'd be able to go get a van for hauling around little miss Holly and all her gear, and still have room for a mother-in-law or two, friends, and or dogs.

That amount, minus the body repairs it needs, that is..bug my wife about those. :) Love ya, honey. Maybe I'll stick it on eBay or on BuySell.com.

PS, for those that asked, I'd like $220 for the iPod..let me know, k?

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Aw, man! You breaka' my heart! I would love to pick up the nano, but I'm penniless for about another month and a half. If no-one else has grabbed it by then, I'm all over it.

Glad to see the wife and kidlet are hale and hearty. We should get together sometime for coffee. Drop me a line...

Cheers!
Brent

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger a-head in life said...

how much are you selling the nano for?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Arbitrarium said...

Yeah. How much?:)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to get $220 for the iPod..a good save over the $249 + GST from the store. Mail me at ubergrande at yahoo dot com if you're interested, Mel, or anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home