Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Go Flames Go ! Go Flames G..hey,wait a minute..what was I thinking??

Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck! Flames Suck!!!!! BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The only thing better than having Edmonton beat Calgary in any given playoff series is knowing that Edmonton beat the first-place Detroit, while Calgary couldn't get out of the first round. HAH!

Look at the poor fans on Calgary's Red Mile..waiting for a reason to celebrate that AIN'T GONNA COME! Go home, losers. Or riot anyways. Who cares?

Did I mention that the Flames suck?

HAH!

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Wow! I'm away from your blog for a while, and when I come back you're a Dad! Congrats and best wishes to you, Alli, and Holly.

And thanks for the kind words about Silvius. I'm certain Doc and he are getting along famously.

Cheers!
Brent

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

I'm gonna miss the slutty Calgary chicks flashing their boobs on the "red Mile" though.

Flames do suck!!!

btw, screw all of those people that wanted a "Battle of Alberta". I'm happier to see them get bounced in the first round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home