Tuesday, May 23, 2006


So, how many people like me, when they released Star Wars on DVD two years ago, bought it even though it was the re-mastered, enhanced version, and did so because we heard that the original, unaltered movie would never be released on DVD in its original form?

And although this is old news, I am just getting around to blogging it now, they ARE releasing the originals, after all.

Well, seeing as how between Allison and I, we probably have 3 (or more) VHS copies of each movie, the remastered DVD's, and my Malaysian unaltered original trilogy bootlegs (with completely rockin', bizarre, gaudy bootleg artwork), I feel perfectly justified in planning to buy some dual layer DVD-R's and just burning the damn things.

And putting them in the kick-ass Malaysian artwork boxes, of course.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home