Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wow, a week since I posted. Must have been busy.
Oilers lost, proud of them anyways.
Got Battlestar Galactica Season One for Father's Day, as well as taken out for lunch, and some cash for a tattoo.

Holly is getting gigantic..more photos coming soon.
Started walking to work, as weather permits. That is, walking when I can drag my ass out of bed to leave early enough. That's the hard part, making sure I'm ready to be out the door by 7:05 AM, instead of my usual 7:29 (to get to work at 7:30)
Taking an extra day before the Canada Day weekend, resulting in a 4 day weekend. I can't wait.
C&D have moved in with us for a few months as they get ready to move to Japan for a year or three. I love having them around, and I think they kind of like being here, especially to spend time with Holly before they go.
Oh yeah..Holly gets baptized this Sunday at Borden Park..10:30 AM, bbq to follow. That should be good, non-traditional fun.

I'm sure there is more I could be talking about, butnot much comes to mind. Have to remember to do short posts more often.

5 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

are you a druid now robo?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger c & d said...

we do love being here. you guys have made us feel so very welcome and, believe it or not, the diaper changing doesn't even bother me!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

A druid? Not quite..but what kind of leaf does that look like? Say it out loud...

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

it's a holly leaf and druids used holly leaves in rituals.. thus you could be a druid? huh huh? get it ? huh huh?

>:P

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what!? They told me it was mistletoe, as I love Christmas and all...it's mistletoe..and I AM a druid! How about that? huh! huh!

Bleah..wiseguy. :)

The druids..nobody knows who they were...or what they were doing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home