Thursday, September 14, 2006

Work has been ridiculously busy. Hopefuly, the fact that I have a minute to breathe right now means that it will be a normal pace for awhile.

Anyways, Vancouver (area) was fun.
Wedding was great..pic doesn't do justice the the scenerey of the back yard where the wedding was held, but you get the idea.


Everybody loved da baby.



Last day, we drove to North Vancouver and spent the afternoon at Lonsdale Quay before heading back to Abbotsford to catch our 7:00 PM flight.





And then, at the airport, I proved that quick, talentless Photoshopping could be used for more than adding James Brown to photos.





Well, in addition to, anyways.



That's Allie's mom, by the way, for those that don't know. I have a classic mouth-open, sleeping-in-the-car photo of her, but to preserve my life, I won't be posting it. Until a later date, anyways.

It kinda looks like this. (scroll down for pic)

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Lonsdale Quay is great. I worked and stayed about 5 min. away from ther on my last job there.

And now I'm in Ft. Mac.

(sigh)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

proof reading is for wussies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home