Friday, December 08, 2006

Nah, there hasn't been a whole lot going on except for the "proud daddy" posts. Everything else is rolling along.

My boss quit..best, most understanding boss I've ever had. She'll be missed, but she's leaving for a change of pace.

I'm still looking into my own career and education options..after some false starts, I think I am onto something. We'll see.

Christmas is coming..happiness, excitement, stress, a little sadness, and some much appreciated time off..the usual.

Galactica is awesome. Heroes is awesome. Supernatural and Dexter are fun. Smallville is losing me this year. I can't stay interested for any length of time, though I will tune in for the super team-up episode of all the Justice League members they intro'd over the last few years.

I remember the Composite Superman. I guess that's why the Composite Santa from the Robot Chicken Christmas Special makes me laugh.

That, and the Nutcracker. Watch the video for a few minutes and you'll see it.

Yeah, that's about it. I'm pretty boring right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home