Sunday, January 14, 2007

Damn, I wish I had the kind of job where I could just take off for a week's holiday at any time, as well as wish I had the extra cash to do the same. I just found out that through my extensive network of contacts (being my mom, her friend who lives in the L.A. area, and her son, who owns an L.A. party/event rental business) that if we wanted to go to the Oscars, we could actually get tickets.

Crap. That would be a fun "guess what I did one year.." story. Maybe next year.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger c & d said...

oh my god i would love to go to the oscars!!!

maybe next year??

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

It totally lost it's appeal for me the year Monica Lewinski got in. There are some clubs I just don't want to be a part of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home