Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year, everyone.

This week off (plus a day or two) went by so fast, it doesn't really feel like a holiday. I have Jan 2 booked off as well, but I think I will go back anyways, because I know I will be able to get some things accomplished tomorrow (before all the students start) that will be more difficult if I put it off. Plus, the new boss starts tomorrow, and I guess it will be a good thing for us key staff to be there on her first day.

Backing up a bit, we had a great Christmas. Lots of food, lots of family, and more food, of course. Holly enjoyed her gifts, and enjoyed the wrapping paper and boxes even more.

My project over the holidays was to get my home theatre re-installed, and reorganized- I decided months ago to change the layout, and project onto a different wall than I had been. Of course, I did very little on this project until December 30, and finished it (mostly) yesterday. Much better..the room just didn't have a good feel the other way..much more natural and comfortable now. Gotta have a Zombiethon soon, or perhaps a Mystery Science Theatre marathon, or some other movie night.

2006 brought us the best thing ever in Holly. I know that some friends of mine had great years, some had some room for improvement (2005 was that year for me).

Here's hoping for even better in 2007 for all of you. Cheers, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home