Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yesterday was my fifth one of these. (requires RealPlayer)Update- ok, my links suck today..I got this to work earlier, now I'm having issues..it's supposed to be the happy anniversary song from the Flintstones...had a hard time finding a link to it.

Love ya babe..as I am fond of saying, these last five years have been the best five years of your life.

Today..well, it is my birthday, but nobody has called me an old woman yet. Or Dennis. update- another sucky link..scroll down to scene 3, since the link only seems to go to the top of the page.

update..sigh.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Hey kids!! Happy Aniversary!!!

ANd happy b-day doode. Wish I could be there to celebrate your slide into the 40's. Sue is next..then me.

But I'll always be younger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home