Monday, February 05, 2007

Not much new here..things are rolling along. I can't believe it's February already. Really rolling along, rapidly.

Our Scotland trip is getting closer..June 5. Holly is 9 1/2 months old..soon 10, soon a year. She'll be walking by Scotland. Well, not walking by it, she'll fly there with us and actually stop there and stay awhile..but you know what I mean.


Oh yeah..wifey got a job with Capital Health Link..4 days a week, starting in March. Yay her..she has wanted to work for them for years, and got in this time. I'm proud of her.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Marmalade Girl said...

You are going to subject your precious baby daughter to the hazards of Scottish food? Excuse me, I have to look up the number of Alberta Child Welfare...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home