Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter! Off from Good Friday to Easter Monday. The wife is working evenings, so it was me and the kid. Good Friday dinner at my sister's..Saturday Easter dinner at another sister's..Easter Sunday brunch at the mother-in-law's..Sunday evening spent alone with the kid. She had rotini for the first time (well, first time she ate it).

Tomorrow..finally..a day off.

Watched The Sopranos..I will miss it when it's gone, but I'd rather see it end than see the quality go down, or the show change with cast changes. Time to end.

Two weeks until Heroes..*sigh*

The family got home from Las Vegas. Did I mention I want to go?

They also took the 90 minute drive to Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Sounds like they had fun. My sister asked if she moved there, would we come and visit? I said we would move in with her. She said that was not the offer.

C&D get home from Japan on Tuesday..not sure when we will see them (the following weekend, perhaps). We're excited to see them..kinda missed them. With all the chatting, e-mails, and phone calls, (and blogs) it doesn't seem like they've been gone that long, or that far`away. We can't wait for them to see Holly again. I suspect they are looking forward to it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home