Thursday, June 07, 2007

We have arrived in Scotland! Holly did great on the flight, though I have decided that night flying sucks, and night flying with a child sucks longer and harder. It is making me reconsider my plan to take the Hol to Disneyland until she's older.

Holly slept some on the plane(s), Allie and I slept a lot less, but we made it through. Got in to Edinburgh around 3:30 PM, driven to Alva by 4:30PM, ate, and went to bed around 8:45PM. I was exhausted and thought that would be it for me til the morning, but I guess my internal clock was saying get the hell up at about 2:30 AM local time to all three of us.

I went back to bed shortly after, got up at 8AM, and here we are, planning our day and the rest of the trip.

We're doing great, hope all is well with you all, and I'll update again soon.

5 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all made if safely. Can't wait for our weekend in Scotland, to see Allie, and finally meet you and Holly. See you very soon, K, Stu & Gaby xxx

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Take lots of pictures 'cause Holly will NEVER believe she was there when she gets older.

Enjoy, be safe, love life.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Deep-fried Mars bars...DEEP FRIED MARS BARS!!!!!!!!!

And if anyone offers you a Glasgow Handshake, say no.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And a Scottish Kiss is non-no, too, I've heard.

Though last time you were drunk, you tried to slip me a tongue, I don't think that's the same thing though.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

I wasn't drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home