Saturday, June 02, 2007

Yeah, Facebook is pretty addcitive in the first week or so..then, after everyone has been added, it gets manageable.

About two days, 12 hours until we'll be on the plane, and maybe even in the air. Crazy. Hard to believe it is just about here. When you start a plan in November, it doesn't seem quite real, even after the tickets arrive. Now it seems very real, and panic starts to set in, as you hope you can get it all sorted out in time.

I'm also off work now, for the rest of June for the holiday, and for three weeks of July as I take a course at NAIT. Work is paying for it, paying me while I'm there, and paying someone else to take my place for three weeks as well. Can't complain about that too much.

Holly is 13 and 1/2 months old..the changes in the last little while are amazing.

In six months it will be December. Just in case you were wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home