Saturday, August 18, 2007

What's up this week? Let's see..just got word I am changing positions at work..no raise to start, but higher potential pay down the road.

I'm going to California in October to see They Might Be Giants, air-miles funded, mostly. I'm excited, I've wanted to see their live show forever, and if the last 15 years are any indication, they ain't never coming here. My choices were Vancouver or Anaheim, and the Vancouver date would have required several days off from work in September, not something I wanted to ask for. One or two days in October, that was do-able. Plus, what else is located in Anaheim, California that I could do when I am not at the show? Hmm?

Argyll is settling in better. Not as much hissing and screaming as there was last week.

Oh yeah, and I am excited that Heroes starts Sept 24!!

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Ya gotta take Puppet Mike!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Puppet Mike had a great time in Vegas and Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home