Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow, the house is a disaster. We have no carpet in the living room now, getting ready to put down laminate flooring. It will look great when it's done. Right now..I HATE IT!

Holly is growing by leaps and bounds..her talking is pretty amazing to me. When "Big Comfy Couch" comes on, she drops everything and says, "Couch?", and last night, she said "Are you ready?", the opening words of the theme song. She said "Drop'd the ball?" the other day, when she, well, dropped her ball. And today she said something that sounded alrmingly like "Bull-shit!" I hope it was something else, and I just misunderstood.

She is 17 months old. And another on the way. What am I getting myself into?

My Halloween costume parts should be here soon. Now I just need to find somewhere besides work to wear it, though work will do OK. I have a rep to uphold now, after two years of dressing up. If we have our house in some kind of liveable condition by then, maybe we'll have a Halloween party.

I still want to go as a zombie or vampire clown someday, but Allie won't let me. She could care less about the zombie or vampire part..she would honestly find even going as a real clowny clown too scary.

My trip to California is coming up..two weeks today as a matter of fact. I can hardly wait!!

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhh how cute. soon she will be saying, "daddy i want a tattoo..." or , "Daddy, but i looooooove him and i don't care if he is a psycho killer. that's COOL."

>:Dgkbxikm

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

What about a vampire-zombie clown? I think I would shit my pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home