Friday, October 05, 2007

OK, no post from Calgary's airport..my flight left Edmonton a good 45 minutes later than it wa supposed to, so by the time I got my bag and cleared customs, I was waiting in a hallway instead of a lounge, as there was some issue with letting us into the departure lounge until an arriving flight (late of course) was cleared out of the area. By the time we got in, I didn't bother starting the laptop..I might as well have, as OUR flight was then delayed by about an hour.

Arrived in LA, just missed my shuttle to the hotel, and had to wait another 45 minutes for it to arrive. Finally, 12:40AM local time (my head feels like Edmonton time of 1:47AM), I am here and trying to wind down.

Celebrity sighting of the day (and I hadn't even left Edmonton yet...)..Walter Gretzky was being rushed to his flight while I waited for mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home