Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So, this is the set list that They might Be Giants played last night...My comments after certain titles...
Setlist:

* The Cap'm
* New York City (YES!)
* Ana Ng (YES!)
* Upside Down Frown
* Take Out The Trash
* She's An Angel (YES!)
* Upside Down Frown
* It's Not My Birthday
* Meet James Ensor(YES!)
* Memo To Human Resources
* I'm Impressed
* Damn Good Times
* Phone Calls From The Dead (Vincent Price)
* Older(YES!)
* James K. Polk(YES!)
* Birdhouse In Your Soul(YES!)
* The Guitar(YES!)
* Mammal

With Velcro Horns:

* Mr. Me(YES!)
* With The Dark
* Withered Hope
* Museum of Idiots
* Ant
* Istanbul (Not Constantinople) (YES!)

Encore:

* Maybe I Know (John & John only)
* Fingertips(YES!)
* The Mesopotamians

Second Encore:

* Mr. Tambourine Man
* Doctor Worm I hate this song

If this is the set list when I see them, I'll be happy. There aren't many songs of their I actually dislike, and glad only one of them is on the list. SOme of them, I'm "meh" about, but there's a good selection of my favourites. Would really love to have "Cyclops Rock" on the list.

Should be a great show!

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger c & d said...

OH MY GOD YOU LEAVE LIKE TOMORROW!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! We'll miss you on Saturday.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

What no "Puppet Head"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home