Monday, December 17, 2007

There was a mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole outside of a farm house out in the country. The papa mole reached his head out of the hole and said, “Mmmmm, I smell honey. Doesn't it smell like honey out here?”

The mama mole reached her head outside of the hole and said “I don't think so, I think it smells more like maple syrup.”

The baby mole tried to reach his head outside the hole but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. The baby mole said, “I don't know about you two, but the only thing I can smell is mole-asses.”

heheheh.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Zing!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That joke won me a gift certificate to M&M Meat Shop today.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

*groan*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home