Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow, what a couple of days. With the kitchen reno in full swing, we're also alternating between Baby Orange Elevated Level and somewhere between Blue and Yellow Alerts.

After a slow week of the guys coming in, pulling electrical and fixing drywall, (mudding, taping and waiting for it to dry,) , finally we're seeing some cabinet action. I can't wait, it is going to be so functional, and look as awesome well!

The wife called me at work Monday afternoon, and said something along the lines of "I'm not in labour yet, but you may want to tell work that you may not be in tomorrow". So, I let them know, but alas, the series of contractions were a very convincing false alarm. A visit to her doc the next morning revealed slow progress, nothing new, and a slowdown in the contractions.

Tonight, more of the same, and she is sure she is going in tonight..the big gulp of castor oil (eeyyuucckk!) to help induce labour may have done the trick. Will post here if I can before we go to the hospital.

By the way, she took the castor oil, not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home